Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm Still Alive!!!

Yes, believe it or not, I am still here!

Moving is a big adventure. Especially when it involves 2 horses, a bunch of fish, a leopard gecko, and lots of plastic ponies. And a spur-of-the-moment bunk bed.

Now there's Charlie, my recently adopted cat and Timmy, my roommate's new Golden Retriever.

It's a zoo!

On top of everything else, my checking account was compromised. What a mess! Luckily, it's getting slowly back together, but it's been a BIG FAT MESS!!!

As far as the horsey-stuff goes, I've picked up a few new Breyers now, some Stablemates and the new Classics Paint horse. Wow, that one is a stunner! My biggest purchase of late is a nice pair of  Easyboot Epics for my gelding. I love having my boy barefoot, it's done wonders for his hooves! And he seems to like the boots so far. I haven't had a chance to really try them on the rough terrain yet, I will soon though.

And photos. I will have photos soon. I hope :P

No comments:

Post a Comment