Friday, April 13, 2012

Equine Affair in Ohio

Every year this big, awesome event makes me wish that I lived somewhere else for a week or so. I'd LOVE to go to EA (all the horsies!!!), but it's too expensive for a college kid with a part time job and a horse. That seems to almost be my motto lately...

Anywho, the EA always includes Breyer goodies in person, and one of my "modelholic" Facebook friends who was lucky enough to get to attend has graciously given me permission to use her photos on this blog. (Thanks Heather!!!)



First off, the single day ticket Stablemates. I rather like the Clyde and the G4 Draft, the Belgian is pretty as well, and I'm not a fan of the Friesian.


This is Nugget, avaliable at BF, possible RR later this Fall??? He's on my gotta-get-it list, drool worthy dun!!!

There's lots more (the BF SRs all look very nice in person!) Here's just a few final photos for you. 
Union Jack, translucent BF "souvenir" model
Tunbridge Wells, another BF SR
Black Beauty, another BF "souvenir" model



Hope you enjoyed the photos and to everyone who got to see them in person, I'm jealous!

All photos credit: Heather Bruen. Thanks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment